- Turn those dull greens into frosty snow with the snow/frost brush layer.
Winter Tones I & II
- Build up the cool/desaturated look that we are seeking for an excellent, crisp winter image.
- Add a soft foggy look for a dreamy wonderland effect.
- Add emphasis to your subject and tone the outer portions of your image or composite.
- Mattify the image, giving a softer feel; especially great for pictures with harsh black areas.
Cool Mist Light
- Use it for global light or placed within objects such as lanterns etc., in composites.
Pastel Winter Toning I & II
- Perfect pastel layers to tone and soften your image.
BONUS: 5 Falling Snow Overlays
💻 Instructional and Install Tutorials.
Photoshop CC – 2022
All non-destructive layers are easily adjustable and are customizable by YOU for a unique and tailor-made frosty winter edit.
- One-time payment.
- Payment will be deducted from your Credit Card or Paypal account automatically and you'll be emailed a receipt from either Stripe or Paypal.
What Happens Next?
After you enter your payment details, you'll be taken to a thank you page with further instructions.
Whether you have already found the style of editing that you love or are still in the experimental phase, this action is adjustable to allow both the freedom of your creativity and provide a consistent editing process that saves time and frustration.
PS. Have fun, experiment, and share your art with the world!