- Turn those dull greens into frosty snow with the snow/frost brush layer.
Winter Tones I & II
- Build up the cool/desaturated look that we are seeking for an excellent, crisp winter image.
- Add a soft foggy look for a dreamy wonderland effect.
- Add emphasis to your subject and tone the outer portions of your image or composite.
- Mattify the image, giving a softer feel; especially great for pictures with harsh black areas.
Cool Mist Light
- Use it for global light or placed within objects such as lanterns etc., in composites.
Pastel Winter Toning I & II
- Perfect pastel layers to tone and soften your image.
BONUS: 5 Floating Snow Overlays
💻 Instructional and Install Tutorials.
Photoshop CC – 2022
- One-time payment.
- Payment will be deducted from your Credit Card or Paypal account automatically and you'll be emailed a receipt from either Stripe or Paypal.
What Happens Next?
After you enter your payment details, you'll be taken to a thank you page with further instructions.
PS. Have fun, experiment, and share your art with the world!