Quarterly & Yearly All-Access subscriptions will automatically renew from the date of purchase unless canceled before the following billing date.
- Quarterly Members: Will renew every three months from the date of purchase
- Yearly Members: Will renew one year from the date of purchase
- If you cancel your subscription after the renewal payment, You will retain access to your membership until the end of your billing cycle.
By selecting our Monthly All-Access membership option, you acknowledge that it's a one-year commitment. You authorize us to charge your payment method the price listed monthly for the next 12 months. This plan will cancel automatically at the end of one year, with no option for early termination. Please note that no cancellations or refunds will be given during this year-long period.
If you stop using our services in between the term, we do not issue refunds for fees you pay for the remaining time.
*All digital products & their how-to-install videos, including single tutorial purchases, will remain in your Tara Lesher Education Library for future viewing/downloading.
- You may cancel your streaming service subscription at any time. Please note that you must cancel your subscription before it renews for a subsequent Month/Year to avoid being charged the following Monthly/Yearly subscription fee. If you cancel your subscription, the cancellation will become effective at the end of the then-current Monthly/Yearly subscription period. You will retain access to your membership until the end of your billing cycle.
Please follow the instructions to cancel your service within your account. How to manually cancel your subscription in the Settings tab of your Member account:
- Log into your account @ taralesher.com
- Click on your Avatar in the top right of the page.
- Select Settings from the dropdown
- Click Billing Info in the top right of the page.
If you also want to cancel the subscription service via PayPal, we have provided the information below: (Yearly/Quarterly only)
How to Unsubscribe via PayPal
Please follow the steps below to cancel a PayPal subscription:
- First, log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Then, click the Settings icon next to "Log out."
- Select Preapproved Payments under "Payment settings."
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel...
- ...and click the Cancel Subscription button.
- Confirm your request to finalize the cancellation.
** Customers having any technical issues canceling their subscription may always contact us at [email protected]
NO Refund Policy for Digital Products Tools
Please note: No refunds are issued after purchase due to the nature of the digital downloads.
Downloads from our servers are monitored to ensure you can access our products successfully. While we are flexible and allow you to complete a reasonable number of downloads, we will not tolerate download abuse. Therefore, we reserve the right to terminate your access to our download servers.
Last Updated: October 19, 2018