March 2023 • TUTORIAL OF THE MONTH
Learn many skills in this one tutorial you can use for years to come!
- Intermediate to Advanced Tutorial
- Run time 2 hrs
- 15 pc. Stock included
- Create a fantasy composite image from start to finish.
- Customize your background.
- Create and Customize brushes to create Easter grass
- Add hair to a model.
Create your own Easter eggs.
Create water and reflections.
- Extract stock using several different tools and methods.
- Use the perspective and warp tools
- Add shadows and highlights to your stock pieces
- Utilize layer styles for special effects
- Mask and scale stock images using smart filters
- Group land merge layers and objects
- Dodge highlights using the colors in your existing image
- Artistically blend lighting, shadows, and color tones for a cohesive final image.
Little Easter Artist
Tutorial & 15pc Stock
|Photoshop CC – 2022|
|Photoshop CS2 – CS6|
Get this Collection for FREE, plus over 2,000+ Tutorials and Resources with Our All-Access Membership
With a growing library of tutorials and resources, for beginners to advanced users, you will get stunning images in less time and frustration and save a ton of money doing it too!
New content is added every week, so there is always fresh content to explore. HD Streaming on all devices, watch on the go, even from your smart TV with our app.
No Contract, Cancel anytime. Flexible membership options to best fit your needs. Accessible to all, Closed Captions in English, Spanish and French.JOIN OVER 65k MEMBERS TODAY
"My work has grown leaps and bounds sense becoming a premium member. Tara teaches in such a detailed and easy to follow way. From beginner to expert, there’s something in it for everyone."
"Thank you Tara Lesher for sharing your knowledge with us! I love your tutorials."
Gaby Parra de Infante
"I absolutely love the Make-up Bag & Silky Action Collection😍. They are the BEST! Joining the TLE premium membership was the best thing for my photography and composite work. So so worth it 💕"
"I was lucky enough to win a year long membership with Tara through a giveaway on her Facebook group. Since then I have spent hours watching taras tutorials and working alongside them. Taras tutorials are very detailed, they are clear and easy to follow along with, she also provides RAW files so you are able to work on the exact same image as her. Since then, I have purchased a number of Tara's PS actions and I now use them on every image I edit. Tara not only provides great products with detailed instructions, she is very active on her Facebook group and provides good feedback and suggestions. In this past year, I have grown as a photographer, as an editor and as a person and I cannot thank Tara and her team enough for supporting me on my journey."