Tara Lesher • Education JR.
Ideal for ages seven and up, all you need is Photoshop!
💻10 step-by-step photoshop project video courses.
Run Time: Approx. 2.5 hours total
All resource practice stock images and brushes are included!
Bonus: Key Command Cheat Sheet
Available (CC), Closed Caption in English.
Your child will learn the following:
- Various art mediums they can pursue in photoshop.
- Jobs/Careers are utilizing photoshop.
- Where to safely search for inspiration and free materials online.
- The basic do's and don'ts of stock images.
- Navigate the Photoshop interface.
- The importance of layer order and how to organize the panel.
- Where the essential photo editing tools and filters are located, and how to use them.
- How to create and use their unique brushes.
- How to create a brush art image.
- How to create a pop-art comic effect.
- How to edit a photo to give it a more dramatic feel.
- How to extract pictures/refine edges and mask.
- How to utilize filters for special effects.
- How to make images and objects glow.
- How to match the color to blend a composite.
- How to create a basic fantasy composite image.
- How to render trees and lighting.
Get a Head Start
Did you know that Tara Lesher had a degree in Elementary Education, Special Education, and an endorsement as a reading specialist before she discovered her passion for Photography and Photoshop?
Combining both loves and over 20 years of experience, we are proud to introduce a new way for your budding artist at home looking for fun, exciting ways to create art with this easy-to-consume inclusive course.
With most kids now being required to learn PS at one point in their curriculum, you can give them a leg up by being taught by one of the industry's innovators and educators.Give the gift that gives back!